Book Review: The Nurses

Monday, August 10, 2015


Author: Alexandra Robbins

Summary from Goodreads:
This book follows four nurses and the day to day experiences they have in their profession. Each one has a unique situation that they are dealing with. The book weaves together their real life stories and the research that discusses this field.    

Personal Review:
I enjoyed this book. In full disclosure, my first major in college was nursing. I wanted to be able to give back and help people. That said, I quickly learned it was not the career for me and that I am grateful for those that can do this. The nursing profession is one for which I have a lot of respect.
 

The book was interesting because you got to see both the real human life element coupled with what the research is saying. I always appreciate that ‘investigative’ style of storytelling that Alexandra Robbins does well in her books.
 

If you enjoy learning about a field that is growing and changing, If you know someone who is a nurse, or you just want an enjoyable read I would recommend this book.
 
Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS