Book Review: It's About Love

Wednesday, September 23, 2015


Author: Steven Camden

Summary from Goodreads:
This the story of Luke and Leia, two film students, and their interactions.  When they get paired to work together, not only do they have to complete their course work but they also have to learn to deal with the real life that is happening around them.

Disclaimer: I was given a copy of this book at Book Con 2015. While I did not pay for this book, the opinions are strictly my own.

 
Personal Review:
I liked the book, but it took me a little while before I figured out where it was going. The first part of the book set up a good foundation, but was confusing until I read the rest of the book. The second and third parts clarified for me about what was going on with the characters.

 

I liked the book was written in an easy way. It includes messages that they send to one another and I enjoy that the format is free and easy to take in. I like that the characters have to build their trust in one another and that they are able to get through some hard situations.
 
Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS