Final #ReadThemAllThon Recap

Sunday, September 4, 2016



Hi Everyone! 

Just stopping with my final summary for the #ReadThemAllThon Readathon.  I did not get a chance to go back to the other gyms, but I have read a few more books, so I wanted to report my pages for the additional CP.

Nidorana was at 314 CP.

With the additional books below, I have added some CP to her...

The Island House-304 Pages (+30)

Stars So Sweet-288 Pages (+28)

Lily and the Octopus-320 Pages (+32)

Inspired by Paris -256 pages (+25)


I believe that she would now be at 429 CP. 



That means she has done her final evolution to Nidorina Queen!!





Photo Credit


Because she evolved that is an extra +50 CP, which puts my final count at 479 CP. :)

I am happy with this! My goal was to make it through both evolutions and I did. I am glad for this readathon and glad I had a chance to participate!


How did it go for you?

Happy Reading!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS