Reading Recap

Sunday, October 22, 2017



Hi Everyone!

It's been awhile since I have done a recap, so I wanted to share with you a few books that I have been enjoying recently.

I Hate Everyone But You

I really appreciated the style of this book and the friendship. In this book, we get to see the exchange between two best friends and how their lives are evolving. I thought the format of the book was interesting, the plot was full of life and fun, and I overall really enjoyed it.



The People's Princess: Cherished Memories of Diana, Princess of Wales, From Those Who Knew Her Best In this book, a number of famous people share stories on their memories of the Princess. I found it interesting to see and understand the ways in which people got to know her. I enjoyed the story. It was a quick read. 

Turtles All The Way Down
When it comes to John Green, I knew I had to get this book. I really truly appreciate this book because of the topics it discusses. John has this way of creating a story that just makes you think yet it tells a story. I thought the random facts throughout are just an extra bonus. This book was much needed in the world and I am glad I had a chance to read it.


What have you been reading lately?


Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS