Reading Recap

Friday, February 2, 2018

Hi Everyone!

It has been a little bit since I did a few mini reviews. Let me quickly recap a couple of books I have read this month.

Winter Solstice
The 4th in the series by Elin Hilderbrand. I really enjoyed this book. This series is something I have come to look forward to each winter and will be sad to see it go. I enjoyed connecting with the characters again and look forward to the times ahead.

Meant to Be

If I am honest, this book was good but different then I thought it would be. I had different expectations of what I thought it would be. Essentially each person is labeled with their "meant to be' person and this was the story of working through if you would chose that destiny or not. I think the phrase you have to kiss a frog to find a prince rings true for me.

I See London, I See France
Since I was just in London, I needed to get this book. I appreciated the opportunity to read this book because it took me back to Europe. The story was short and cute. I enjoyed it.

Marge in Charge

This book reminded me alot of the Ameila Bedila books that I read as a kid. I enjoyed the story and it was just a little bit silly. I could hear Isla's voice as the pages were flipped. A cute read!

 
Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS