Reading Recap

Thursday, January 17, 2019

Hi Everyone!

Just stopping by with a couple of mini reviews of books I have finished recently:

Winter in Paradise by Elin Hilderbrand
The new winter series from Elin. I really enjoyed this one and the twist. I am looking forward to the next one! Get here October. :) Happy Reading!
 
A Truly Remarkable Thing by Hank Green
As you guys know, I have enjoyed the books by John Green in the past. This time his brother is writing the book. I didn't really know what to think about this book. It was good, but in a really quirky way. If you enjoy aliens, puzzles, and the unknown...this may be the book for you!

Hero Dogs by Wilma Melville, Paul Lobo
In full disclosure, I was awarded this book from the publisher through Net Galley. I really appreciated and enjoyed this book. I learned alot about the National Disaster Search Dog Foundation (SDF) in this book and it was very informational.  There is no question asked that this is the reminder on why dogs are amazing and should be valued parts of our lives.
The Legend of Grimm's Woods (Hocus Pocus #1) 
In full disclosure, I was awarded this book from Quirkbooks for participating in the Quirksgiving event this November. This was such a fun take on a graphic novel. I loved that you got to chose your own adventure! I look forward to the others in this series.

Have you read any of these? What did you think?

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS