Reading Recap

Saturday, January 18, 2020


Hi Everyone!

Welcome to another addition of reading recaps! This is where I share mini-reviews of books that I have been reading.

Self Care Solution
In this book, the Doctor who is regularly on GMA shares a monthly habit that she tried to see how it impacted her self care. I really appreciate the down to earth information coupled with the real world impacts/research that each task has.

The Map From Here to There
The new Emery Lord! I have been waiting for this one for a bit and I am glad that it was finally here. It kept me entertained and wanting to know what would happen next. I love her sense of humor and things like Harry Potter jokes throughout. Worth the read.

Lumberjanes, Vol. 13
A quick read-but always enjoyable! I love going on adventures with these girls. :)

Sorry I am Late, I Didn't Want to Come
The challenge for the introvert outside her comfort zone. I enjoyed the insights of this book and what happens when you make yourself a bit uncomfortable. I recommend for my fellow introverts alike!


What's on your current reading list?

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS