Animal Crossing Readathon

Monday, March 9, 2020


Hi Everyone!

I am soooo excited to be here today to bring you an update on a A readathon based off of Animal Crossing! The event will be held March 9-20 and hosted by: @ambooklife, @medusareads and @paperbackjedi! I have to be honest, I had never heard of this game until recently. But the super cute animals showed up in my Twitter feed and I knew I needed to look into it more. Turns out that they are releasing to the switch for the first time on March 20. Rest assured, I will be checking it out!


In the meanwhile to get excited about it, let's read some books! The prompts are: Resetti-Don't forget to save, us a bookmark! KK Slider: Audio book or musical elements Able Sisters: Book with family elements Tom Nook: Borrow a book from the library Animal Crossing Gamecube: Book from your TBR Follow @acrossingread on Twitter for more details! It sounds like fun. Will you be joining?

 

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS