Reading Recap

Sunday, April 19, 2020

Hi Everyone!

Hope you are well. Just stopping by with a few mini reviews from books that I have finished recently.

Bromance Club
People were raving about this book, so I had to check it out. While I liked it, I dont know that I shared the same enthusiasm. It was good, just not a favorite for me. I thought the premise and characters were interesting.

Epic Solitude
I found out about this one from MIL. I am glad she told me about it. Anyone who can hike both the PCT and do an Iditarod is impressive.  I really enjoyed this one!

Open Book
This one was Jessica Simpson's memoir. I also really enjoyed this one and learned so many things that I would never had any idea about had I not read this!

Me and Patsy: Kicking up Dust
The story of Loretta Lynn and Patsy Cline is one for the ages. I truly enjoyed the insights and backgrounds in this one as well. If you love country music, check this one out!

Have you read any of these? What were your thoughts?

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS