Bookish and not so Bookish Thoughts

Wednesday, August 12, 2020





Hi Everyone,

Stopping by with another Book and not so Bookish thoughts. Today I am sharing my thoughts on this phrase that has been circling in my head. The phrase is 'give me life.' I picked this up from the song Zen by X-ambassadors. The idea is that despite everything in the world right now the singer is looking for those things that give him life. 

I have been thinking about that quite a bit and trying to figure out the things that give me life despite the pandemic, despite everything in the world:

1) Foods. I guess in a literal sense food gives me life. But more so, I have learned to really savor those things that I don't readily always have available. Especially are my loves for fresh fruits and veggies right now. 

2) My kittens. I am truly grateful for these two each and every single day. I am so beyond lucky for the ability to do my job at home and get to spend this time with them. 

3) Books. I am not able to travel and that has been incredibly hard on me. Books allow me to escape the world for just a bit.

What are the things bringing you life right now?

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS