Reading Recap

Friday, September 4, 2020


Hi Everyone! 

Hope you are well. It's been a bit since I have done a reading recap, so let's just get to it.

Grumpy Unicorn and Grumpy Unicorn Hits The Road
I enjoyed both of these! They were light, quick reads and I think that most kiddos would enjoy them too. I sometimes defer to graphic novels when I just need a mental break from studying.

Lose Weight Like Crazy
Autumn from the 21 day fix book. I wanted to read to hear her story more then to get the tips and tricks. It seemed to be on brand and I enjoyed it.

This Telling
A short free story on Amazon Prime from Cheryl Strayed. It took about 10 minutes. Interesting read to say the least!

In Process:
Gumption
Live in Love
How To Be Antiracist
The Umbrella Academy Vol.1 

What are you reading?

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS