Reading Recap

Friday, November 27, 2020


Hi Everyone! 

It's been a little bit since I have done some mini-reviews...so here we go! 

Boy Crazy Stacey
The graphic novel from BSC. I love this series! (And Stacey is secretly my fave...shhhh).

The Fire Never Goes Out
Noelle Stevenson book about her life. It was a combo of journal meets comics and I really enjoyed it! 

Who Gets In and Why
This one has been on my NG list longer then it should have been. It was an insiders look at the College Admissions process. I really enjoyed the insights into this field and exploring with the author some of the secondary dynamics that lead to the ultimate decision about whether a person attends or not. 


Have you read any of these? What are you currently reading?

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS