Reading Recap

Wednesday, December 30, 2020


Hi Everyone! 

Happy End of 2020. Wanted to stop by with a couple of mini reviews to end the year. 

Hillbilly Elegy
This was quite the memoir. I am excited to check out the 'response' book to it and eventually the Netflix Show. 

Mooncakes
A graphic novel...about learning to be okay with you and about love :)

Finding Gobi
Who doesn't love an inspiring dog story? 

Among the Hidden
This one was one my niece recommended. It was about the shadow children that exist beyond the population limits. Interesting and I believe it is a series.

Faith Taking Flight
Finallllyyy... needed me some Julie Murphy in my life! (At least until Pumpkin gets here...)

The Garth Factor
Who doesn't love them some country music and further Garth Brooks?


What have you been reading?

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS