New Year Book Tag

Friday, January 21, 2022



The New Year Book Tag 2022

Happy Belated New Year to you all! I saw this post from 2021 at Library Looter and decided to play along.

The New Year Book Tag

How many books are you planning to read this year?

I set my Good Reads challenge to 26. I am hoping for more, but with school sometimes it is hard to get in reading for fun/enjoyable.

Name five books you didn’t get to read in 2021, but want to make a priority in 2022?
 
The Rest of the Wizard of Oz Books
The Tourist Attraction
Will
The Wish
One Last Stop

Name a genre you want to read more of in 2022?

I am hoping to continue to explore multiple genres!

Three non-book related goals for 2022?

Graduate!!
Be more creative.
Hopefully visit Green Bay!

What’s a book you’ve had forever that you still need to read?

There are too many…you can check out my list on goodreads here.

 

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS