Reading Recap

Saturday, March 5, 2022


Hi all,

Stopping by with a couple of mini reviews...

Our Little World
A mystery coupled with family dynamics made for an interesting read. I enjoyed this one very much. I read that there is an audiobook version of this one and I can imagine that will make it even more entertaining. For those seeking a book to keep them up at night, this may be the one for you.


Neruda on the Park
If you enjoyed Into the Heights, you may also like this one. This one was another read about family and about following your dreams. Add in a twist of romance and you create quite the combo. Thank you for the opportunity to read this one! 


Jagged Little Pill
I loved this one. I am so glad to have heard about the musical cause I was able to listen to the soundtrack while taking it all in. The story is one that made me feel a hundred things. I remember the original CD as a kid and I love hearing a story along with it. Worth the read! 
 

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS