Holiday Book Tag

Friday, December 16, 2022



Hi All,

It has been a minute since I have done a book tag and I found this holiday one! :) 


1. “All I Want for Christmas Is You”: Favorite bookish couple.

That is a good question...anyone have any suggestions?

2. “Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas”: Name your favorite “little” book (children’s book, short story, novella, etc.).

Definitely Chicken Soup with Rice! 

3. “Santa Claus is Coming to Town“: What book(s) do you hope Santa brings you this year?

I'm hoping for Cat Cafe Christmas 

4. “The Most Wonderful Time of the Year”: Your favorite book/kind of book to read during the holidays.

I love a cozy read that has a holiday theme! 

5. “White Christmas”: An upcoming release you’re dreaming about.

The new Emery Lord book coming out in 2023!

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS