Weekend Reading Recap

Monday, November 16, 2015




Hey Everyone!

I wanted  to stop by quick with a reading recap from this weekend. I was very fortunate to have a nice relaxing weekend at home. As a result, I was able to get through six books! I am happy to say that one was for the #HoHoHoRAT and one was for my #0by16 list. Yay! Progress is progress.

Here are the highlights:

Bliss
This was a book that I won off GoodReads. I enjoyed it very much. One of the writers, Shay Mitchell is a star on the tv show Pretty Little Liars. The stories centers around 3 friends and the quest that they have to make their lives to be everything that they can dream of.

Winter Stroll
The new Elin Hilderbrand Winter book. This is book #2 for the triology. We are taken back to Nantucket and get to check on how things have changed over the course of the last year. It was a quick fun, holiday read!

Brave Enough
In this book, Cheryl Strayed (author of Wild) shares with us some quotes and inspiration. There were several that I marked that I loved including this one: When the path reveals itself, follow it.

Shopaholic to the Rescue
The follow up to Shopaholic to the Stars. We finally get to see what happens to Becky's Dad. The setting for this one is mainly Las Vegas, but we get to see a few other sites as well. An interesting story.

Ranger Confidential
What is it really like to be a park ranger? I have often that that myself. In this book we get the behind the scenes look at what really goes on. Told by a former ranger, it is full of stories and interesting tales from the field.

Rat Queens
My next graphic novel! I enjoyed this one. Not quite as much as Lumberjanes, but it was jam packed with adventure and fun. I loved the funny one liners and the illustrations were great too.

What did you guys read over the weekend?

Happy Reading!

2 comments:

  1. Where do you get all this time to read so much? :) I enjoyed the Shopaholic one too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) I capitalize on commuting time, plus weekends, and right before bed! It all adds up! Glad you liked it :) Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS