Weekend Recap

Monday, February 22, 2016





Hi Everyone!

Just popping by quick with a short recap from the three books I finished last week. Hope you enjoy!


 Name: Game of Thrones
Author:  George RR Martin
Summary:The first book in the series, this is book about the rise of power and the various characters that are brought together through war. The Book centers on who should have the power, and the many aspects of life around the kingdoms. A fantasy book, this was a new genre to me. I found it a little confusing to keep track of who everyone was, but it was well written. An interesting book.
 

Name: The Truth About Stacey
Author: Ann M. Martin and Raina Telgemeier
Summary: 

The second graphic novel in the BSC series. This one focused on Stacey and her history in NY before coming to Stonybrook. Part of the book also focuses on how she needs to learn to deal with her diabetes. I loved these books as a child and I am enjoying the opportunity to read them again in this format! I enjoyed this book very much!


Name: The Flood Girls
Author: Richard Fifield
Summary:
This book was recommended to me by fellow blogger Melissa. I enjoyed reading about the small town and the sheningans that take place. The book has alot of quirky people who do quirky things. There are parts that will make you laugh, others that will make you want to read quickly, and others that were just good. I enjoyed this book.

What have you been reading recently?


Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS