Book Review: The Lost & Found

Sunday, April 24, 2016


Author: Katrina Leno

Review:
I am really glad that I had a chance to participate in another Around the WorldARC Tours with this book. I first was drawn this book by the cover, but I also really enjoyed the story.

In this book, we are introduced to Frannie and Louis who have met online. They are penpals who have commonalities but have never met in person. They start off not even knowing each other’s real names, despite revealing some of their deepest secrets to one another. Both characters have had some hard times in their lives and it has influenced the world around them.

When their two worlds overlap, they soon learn that they must reveal the true self and they meet. It is a book that has a road trip and an adventure to go with it. While trying to discover their past and despite feeling lost, they end up finding just what they are looking for.  The plot weaves together in a way that is meaningful.

While I was reading this book, I couldn’t help but imagine this as a movie. I thought that the plot would be interesting to be played on the big screen. I hope that will happen someday! This book was a cute read and I think if you enjoy John Green type stories (think Looking for Alaska) you would probably enjoy this one as well.

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS