Dewey's Wrap Up

Sunday, April 24, 2016





  1. Which hour was most daunting for you? It was hour 9 for me. This seemed early, but I knew I needed a break.
  2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year? I enjoyed The Lost& Found, it was a cute read.
  3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next season? I liked the challenges, but it was hard to balance the social media with the reading.
  4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon? I loved the hosts and the ongoing conversations on twitter!
  5. How many books did you read? 7!
  6. What were the names of the books you read?
    Matilda
    Born for This
    How To Wake Up
    Where The Light Gets In
    The Lost & Found
    This Is Where It Ends
    Food and the City
  7. Which book did you enjoy most? I enjoyed them all.
  8. Which did you enjoy least? I dont have one!
  9. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time? Yes, hopefully! I liked to be a participant. I am grateful to everyone else's hosts,  but I want to spend more time reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS