Book Review: Alison Brodie

Saturday, October 29, 2016




Author: Alison Brodie
 
Personal Review: If you are looking for a quick, funny book then this may be the book for you. This book is about Ruby and her survival of Y2K. The book is written in an easy to read format that will make you laugh out loud.

This book was interesting in that it has both some parts adventure, as well as a little romance thrown in. The plot was one that kept my attention throughout.

The best part of this book for me was the characters. I enjoyed seeing what next thing Ruby would do. You can tell she is one of those people who has strong emotions and follows her gut, no matter what it gets her into.

All in all, an interesting book. Thanks for the opportunity to review.

 
Disclaimer: I was awarded this book from the author. Though I did not pay for the book, the opinions are strictly my own.

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS