Book Review: A Time To Tour Ghost City

Thursday, October 27, 2016



Author: Anjum Choudhury
 
Personal Review:
Are you looking for a spooky story that will get you in the mood for Halloween? Look no further! I have a ghost story for you. When Anjum reached out to me about reviewing her book, I thought I would give a try.

In this book, we are met with adventure, mystery, and the unknown. The book itself is pretty short, so I don't want to give away too much or spoil it for anyone. That said, the author does a great job of creating scenes for where the major events take place.


I liked this book because it was different than the typical books I read. I was able to peer into a world that I don't know much about and I appreciated that very much. I recommend this book for those who are interested in learning about new places or those who just love a good adventure. Thank you for the opportunity.

Disclaimer: I was awarded this book from the author. Though I did not pay for the book, the opinions are strictly my own.

 
Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS