Book Review: Obsidian Sky

Thursday, July 6, 2017



Author: Julius St. Clair
 
Summary from Amazon: Everyone in the world have just been granted up to three wishes.

And suddenly, the fiery Aidan finds himself in a land that is magnificent, as it is terrifying. Orphaned and alone, he soon grows tired of the chaotic new world and searches for an escape, finding it in the friendship of powerful warriors, and the arms of the beautiful sorceress, Leah Ainsley.

But his destiny is not one of peace.There are dark forces on the horizon.

And he quickly discovers that if he has any chance of preserving his new life, he will have to battle immortal enemies, overcome impossible odds and ultimately tame his dark and tortured heart. Ultimately, he must choose between power or honor...vengeance or love.

This is an epic saga of honorable warriors and long lost love, of powerful magic and breathtaking romance, of political intrigue and dark mysteries, mythical beasts of legends and fields of dreams.


Personal Review:While I have to admit this is not my typical genre of books, I decided to give it a go. I am glad I did. I enjoyed this fantasy book that takes on its own imagination. As you read through the book, the pages are filled with imagery that really comes to life.

I appreciated the character of Aidan and the difficult choice he has to make. I certainly understand that he was in a tough place and having to chose would not be easy.

Thanks for the publisher for the chance to read this book. I enjoyed it.

 Disclaimer: I was awarded this book from the publisher. Though I did not pay for the book, the opinions are strictly my own.

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS