Friday Five!

Friday, July 7, 2017

Hi Everyone!

It's Friday! I don't know about you guys, but the weeks with the holidays always seem like the longest. There is a few different Friday memes out there and some come with a theme. However for today, I just decided to take a cue from Karen at For What It's Worth and post about five things going on.
1) Last week was my nephew's birthday party...:) He had a power ranger theme party. I am so glad that I got to be part of this.

2) I finally got access to this one from the library. I feel like I have been waiting and waiting :) 




3) Running...I started again and it feels great!

4) I also got access to this one. I really have enjoyed Emery Lord, so yay for new books!




5) Travis Atero! I found him on You Tube and am just really enjoying his cover of songs. :)
 

What is new with you guys? Hope you have a great weekend! 

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS