Dog Days of Summer Dog Tag

Tuesday, August 15, 2017


IN CELEBRATION OF THE DOG DAYS OF SUMMER, CO-HOSTED BY JO’S BOOK BLOG AND LA LA IN THE LIBRARY, A FUN 7 QUESTION DOG TAG WAS CREATED. I WAS TAGGED (Thank you!!) AND I AM SO EXCITED TO SHARE!

BE SURE TO CHECK OUT BOTH OF THEIR BLOGS TO SEE THEIR ANSWERS.

QUESTIONS

1. WHAT WAS THE NAME OF YOUR FIRST DOG?

Actually Funny you SHould Ask! Kuiper is my first dog! Many people dont know that or believe it, but I always grew up with Cats. My husband had a dog growing up and he was the one to push us to get the dog. 


2. DO YOU HAVE A DOG NOW?

YES, KUiper. :)

 3. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE BREED OF DOG?

Of course I love Greyhounds, but I love the look of the Collie/Sheltie Dogs. That said I have not really found a dog that I dont love. Dont talk to me on the phone while I am walking around because I am constantly cooing over the Dogs in my midst.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CANINE THEMED BOOK?

ADOPTING THE RETIRED RACING GREYHOUND. (The book is super informative and gives you lots of insight about greyhounds that I never knew anything about!) 

5. WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE FICTIONAL DOG?

I would say as a kid it was probably ribsy. :) (Beverly Cleary Is the BEst)

6. WHAT IS YOUR TOP MOVIE CHOICE WITH A FEATURED CANINE?

I love the Dog in Oliver and Company as a kid. BUt I also loved the Milo and Otis. Probably one of those guys. 

7. DO YOU CONSIDER YOURSELF A DOG OR A CAT PERSON? WHY?

I am def both! I think that its amazing when you can have both in your life. 

BONUS QUESTION
TELL US ABOUT A PERSONAL DOG RELATED MEMORY.

Probably the Day We brought Kuiper Home. We had been planning to adopt him for a month and the kennel had a square with Kennel cough, so we had to wait an extra two weeks. When we finally saw him and got to bring him home, I just started to cry. It was love at first sight.

I TAG YOU!
IF YOU DO THIS TAG, LEAVE YOUR LINK IN THE COMMENTS

OR

IF YOU DON’T HAVE A BLOG AND WANT TO ANSWER SOME OF THE QUESTIONS FEEL FREE TO LEAVE THEM IN THE COMMENTS.  I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW YOUR ANSWERS.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS