Pause

Monday, May 28, 2018



I've been going round and round in my head about how to write this post and what to say. I thought about including funny pictures, best memories, or some clever quote. I am not sure that any of those fit the bill.

To that end, I just want to let you know that I have decided to hit 'Pause' here at He Said Books or Me. Even typing those words makes me cringe a bit. This decision was not made lightly and is with a slightly heavy heart.

But it is not all gloom and doom. The reason for my 'Pause' is that I have been accepted into a Ph.D program. I have been waiting for this my entire life! I am so excited about the journey and all that is to come. That said, I just have a number of 'unknowns' about work load, life balance and so much more. Things that I do not know the answer to right now.

To that end, I have decided to 'Pause' things over here for a bit. I don't know how long that will be or what it will involve quite yet. I do know that, I strive to bring you high quality content and to be a blog that adds value to the book world.

I appreciate all of your help and support over the years. While I work through the next little bit, I appreciate your patience. I hope that soon things will become clearer for me and soon I will have a better idea of where I go next with this blog.

Thank you for everything.

 
Happy Reading!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Good luck with the program!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow, congratulations! I keep hoping that my son will go for his Ph.DD, so my heart is with you on this journey. I will have to make sure I keep tabs on you on Twitter. Sending all the good energies. ☺

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS