Book Review: Everything

Tuesday, February 11, 2020







Happy Book Birthday to this one!! Out Today! 

Author: D.C. Stone
 
Summary from Goodreads: Gage and Dani have been through it all: the struggles of life, exciting military service, rocky relationships, and heart breaking deaths. In twenty-plus years of being best friends, they've never faced as big of a challenge as they do now. Can their friendship and hearts survive the ultimate test of time?

Disclaimer: I was awarded this book from Caffeinated PR. Though I did not pay for the book, the opinions are strictly my own.


Personal Review:
This book was just what I needed. I have been personally down a rabbit hole with school work lately and this book allowed me to come up for air. I really appreciated both Gage and Dani and their stories from their past. The characters are what made this book for me.

In general, I dont want to give away too many spoilers. But this book was a quick read, had its steamy moments, its ups and downs, and it kept me reading all the way to the end. I would say it was worth the time.

If you are looking for a bit of romance, then this may be the book for you.
 

Happy Reading!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you enjoyed it. It was me, but technically not me, Caffeinated PR provided the book *winks* Stone writes books with feels!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for letting me know! I have updated the link :)

      Delete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS