Making, Missing, Learning, Loving

Wednesday, May 13, 2020


Hi Everyone,

One of my friends posted this on her blog lately about filling in categories for you and I thought I love that, so here are mine:

Making
-Chocolate Chip Muffins

-Paintings! 

Missing 
-The National Mall
-Routine of every day-the voices, the rhythm, the pattern of life

Learning
-We are transitioning semesters right now. Just wrapped up Leadership and Org Theory. This summer is for Diversity & Policy, Innovations in Teaching. 


Loving
-Kitten Snuggles
-Not having to get dressed up every day
-Catching up on things that I always say I am going to do: podcasts, books, movies-the lists of things that always grows, but is actually getting things taken off too now. 
-Animal Crossing! 

For pictures associated, check out my IG! 


Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS