TTT: Reasons Why I Love Graphic Novels!

Tuesday, May 19, 2020


Hi Everyone,

Hope you are well. I popping by to participate in the TTT topic that is open-ended this week. I am choosing to write about graphic novels!

Reasons I love them...
1) The pictures!
2) The quippy language...
3) That you get the next volume and the story continues!
4) Introductions of new characters
5) That buying them allows me to support small businesses
6) They go by quickly!
7) It's always fun to do a re-read and see what you missed the first time.
8) It breaks down sometimes complex books in a new way.
9) It's great exposure to different people, heroes, etc.
10) They may be a gateway for pursing other reading!


Have you read any good graphic novels? What would you recommend?

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS