Reading Recap

Sunday, April 29, 2018


Hi Everyone!

Stopping by with a couple of mini reviews...

The Royals
I read other books by Rachel Hawkins and I knew I had to read this one. I enjoyed that the story was about the others who are impacted by a Royal Wedding. I could see this one playing out as a movie or a TV show. Thanks for the opportunity to read.

Craig and Fred
Story of a marine and his canine friend. I was sent this one by a friend and I really enjoyed it. I cannot even imagine the experiences that happen in military zones and to have a friend like a dog there must be nice. I am glad for this book and the story. Thanks for the opportunity.

Boots and Backpacks
Pride and Prejudice on the Appalachian Trail. I enjoyed the story about this one and the modern take on a new story. I kept imagining the Lizzie Bennett Diaries all over again and I just loved the setting for this book.

Have you read any of these? Happy Reading!


 
Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS