Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Most Anticipated Releases For The Second Half Of The Year

Tuesday, June 14, 2016



Hi Everyone! 

Just stopping by with another Top Ten Tuesday!  This week's topic is Top Ten Tuesday is Top Ten Most Anticipated Releases For The Second Half of The Year. This is a fun topic because there are so many good books that are coming out! I limited myself to 10, but rest assured I am going to be scooping out everyone's lists and making serious notes so that I can fill up my library que. :)

Without further ado...

July
1) Truly Madly Guilty by Liane Moriarty- Remember Big Little Lies and The Husband's Secret? Yep, same great author!

2) LumberJanes Vol.4 by Noelle Stephenson-I love these books and I cannot find out the next badges that the ladies are working and what adventure that ensues!

3) Harry Potter and the Cursed Child by JK Rowling-Yes, it is the screen play, but since I can't actually fly to London this will have to do for now! I am hoping that based on the announcement that this one will make its way to New York and I can make a trip to see it!

4) Belgravia by Julian Fellowes-Any fellow Downton Abbey (DA) folks? This one looks so good. I think  and have high hopes for this one since I have DA whole in my heart...

September
5) The Littlest Bigfoot by Jennifer Weiner- I just feel like this looks like such a cute story! I enjoy her books because they are usually fun!

6) Ghosts by Raina Tagelmeier- Remember Smile and the Baby Sitters Club Graphix? Yep, same author!! I heard about this one at Book Con and I think that she spent alot of time thinking about what this should look like and I am excited to get my hands on it!

7) Missy Piggle Wiggle and the Whatever Cure by Ann M. Martin-This one looks like a fun take on a classic from the past! Plus it is Ann M. Martin...

October
8) Winter Storms by Elin Hilderbrand-This is probably my most anticipated read of the year. I cannot wait to find out what happens!! #nospoilers--but for those of you who have been reading you will know what I mean!

9) Small Great Things by Jodi Picoult-Another one I am dying to read. I have seen ARC's flying around and a few people have gotten access on NetGalley. I am so jealous! I can't wait. Her last couple of books have been amazing.

10) Two by Two by Nicholas Sparks-I am very excited for a new one from him!! I love how he weaves in romance into his stories and am really looking forward to it!

What are you looking forward to reading this Fall?

Happy Reading!


14 comments:

  1. HP is on my TBR too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no idea Nicholas Sparks was coming out with another book but that's so exciting!!

    My TTT: http://extreemeobsessed.blogspot.com/2016/06/most-anticipated-releases-for-second.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I could share the good news! :) I will be sure to check your list out too. Thanks!

      Delete
  3. I just knew about the new Nicholas Sparks book! Yay adding that to my wishlist right now because I love him :) I'm on the fence for Cursed Child too and I think that was why I'm kinda putting off from pre-ordering it but I know I'll buy it anyway :D

    Sya @ Bookish Sya (MY TTT)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! :) I am glad. I figure everyone will be talking about the HP book right away and I dont want to be 'spoiled' so I went ahead with the pre-order. I will visit your list too!

      Delete
  4. Fun list! Thanks for reminding me I need to get Lumberjanes #2 from the library! I am looking forward to reading more of those!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! Thanks for stopping by :) Happy Reading!

      Delete
  5. Small Great Things was on my list too! So jealous of the people who have ARCs!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2016/06/14/top-ten-tuesday-61/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Me too!! Get here October. :) I will be sure to stop by your list as well. Thanks!

      Delete
  6. Something is obviously wrong with my brain today -- I forgot about the new H.P. and about Liane Moriarty's newest! Duh. I didn't forget SMALL GREAT THINGS, though. I love Picoult.

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's okay! There are so many great ones coming out! How can you only pick ten? I think everytime I read the other people's lists my list expands...Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  7. How did I miss Belgravia? It's going on my tbr right away!

    Check out my TTT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Yay! I am glad. I will swing by now! Thanks for coming by.

      Delete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS