June Reading Challenge and #chillafathon
Saturday, June 11, 2016
Just stopping by to let you know about a couple of awesome readathons going on this weekend and month. The first is the June Reading Challenge hosted by KateReadsLit. The goal is to read 9 books throughout the month that fit in each of the categories of this bingo card. I hope that I will be able to use some of the other books I am reading this month to fulfill this card in the next few weeks!
1) Tell me 3 Things (Book between 300-350 pages)
2) Summer Days and Summer Nights (During the summer and water on the cover)
3) Indiana Belle (Between 200-250 Pages and New author)
4) Illuminae (Fantasy book with a map)
5) The Museum of Heartbreak (June release)
6) You Know Me Well (LGBTQA)
7) Yes Please (Character on the cover)
June 30th Update-I am happy to report that with a couple of doubling up, I was able to get through all of the challenges for this! Yay! :)
The other challenge is a very relaxing challenge happening through today called the #chillafathon hosted by Shainareads. The goal of this readathon is just to take some time and spend it reading this weekend!
1) The Art Changing Magic of Tidying Up
2) The Memory of Bread
3) Sunshine Beach
Are you participating in either of these challenges? How are they going?