#Readorama

Sunday, June 12, 2016


Hi Everyone!

Just stopping by with a new reading challenge for the week! This one is the #Readorama challenge! It is being held June 13-19 and is being hosted by @brunettebiblio, @theowlerybooks, @kitkatscanread, @BooKss101M & @Theglitterynerd. The goal is to complete books for each of the challenges outlined above.

Here is my list of ideas for fulfilling the goals:

A Book With RAMA in the Title-The Museum of Heartbreak
A Book with Music and One Word Title-Tape
A Book to Movie Adaption-Night
A Buddy Read-Tonight the Streets Are Ours
A POC Main Character-Cinder
A Book of Short Stories-Summer Days and Summer Nights
Extra Books to get to seven:Corner of the Universe, Reverie, Two by John Heldt


If I am able to finish all of these, then I will have completed my seven books!

Are you participating? What are you reading?

Happy Reading!


6/19 Note: Well, I am happy to report that I did get through about 4 of the challenges and read seven books. Unfortunately I did not get a chance to get to the others. The  good news is that I should be able to pick up those books to read in some of the other challenges I will be doing soon! :) I had fun doing this event. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS