Top Ten Tuesday: Top Releases of 2016 So Far

Tuesday, June 21, 2016



Hi Everyone! 

Just stopping by with another Top Ten Tuesday!  This week's topic is Top Ten Tuesday is Top Ten Releases of 2016 so far. This is hard because I don't always read new releases. I try to find a balance between the older books and the new ones coming out. Not to mention the stack of books I own that still haven't had a chance to read. But without further complaint, here are some of my favorites from this year so far...

Who doesn't love Paris? Books? This book was adorable

In this memoir the author develops celiac disease and has to learn to cope with life without wheat products.

Super cute story set in Italy. Not only is the cover adorable, but so is the story!

Two friends have to learn to cope with the loss of a 3rd friend. This is how they find their way back.

A cute romance chick lit type book. When in another place...you never know what may happen!

A contemporary read by the talented Emery Lord. This was an excellent read.

A percussionists memoir about how she was driven for success.

I can't get enough of this series!

I guess you can say that I have a thing for cute romance contemporary stories and memoirs! :) I know that this is only eight, but they are the ones that I felt most inclined to talk about so far.  Some of favorite authors have books that have just come out that I have not had a chance to read yet, so rest assured they will be probably added to this list soon!

What is your favorite 2016 book so far?

Happy Reading!

2 comments:

  1. i finally finished the Little Paris Bookshop maybe a month ago and loved it, so much cuteness. Great List!

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS