#CasualReadathonJ

Thursday, June 30, 2016



Hi Everyone!

Just stopping by quick to let you know about a readathon that is going on right now, hosted by Katye. This readathon started on June 27th and runs until July 3rd. The goal is to read as many books as you can. In addition, there are some fun challenges.

Here are the challenges and the books I am planning to read:

1) A book with less than 300 pages-You Know Me Well
2) A Book with Yellow on the Cover-You Know Me Well
3) A Book Published in 2016-Here's to Us
4) Read Four Books-Tonight the Streets Are Ours and Yes, Please
5) Read 30 Pages Outside


I will stop back to let you know how everything goes!

Are you participating? If so, Best Wishes!

Happy Reading!

7/3 Update: I am happy to report that I read 4 books for this challenge and I was able to do all but the read outside challenge. It has been pretty humid here, so I think I will just skip that one! But other than that, I think we are good to go. Thanks for the fun challenge! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS