COYER Summer Vacation Challenge

Saturday, June 18, 2016


Hi Everyone!

Welcome to the Clean Out Your E-Reads Challenge! This is an event that is being hosted June 18th – September 2nd! During this event, it is your goal to get some of the books you have been putting off read. I am excited to participate, because my Kindle certainly deserves some love. I am setting a personal goal to read at least two e-books for June, July, and August. More information about the challenge can be found here.

1. Yes Please 
2. The Season
3. Small Great Things 
4. The Secret Ways of Perfume
5. River Keep
6.  The Left Us Everything

Are you participating? Which book are you looking forward to catching up on?

Happy Reading! 

7/28 Update: I know that there is still another month on this challenge, but since I hit my goal of six books and I have a very busy August, I am going to call it here. I enjoyed catching up on my reading and I know I have a long ways to go, but I have to get through a few others that are top priorities. Thanks for the fun event! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS