Hi Everyone! Happy Start of another Love-A-Thon Year! Here are my answers for the
An Introduction to You and Your Blog
- What’s your name? Where in the world are you blogging from? Valerie, Greater DC area
- Tell us your history with reading. Were you
always a reader? Were you a reluctant reader? Was there a book that
convinced you to become a reader?
I have always been a reader since I was a little girl. I can safely say it has always been in my blood!
- How did you get involved in the online book community? We have a personal blog, but my mother in law had an idea about creating my own book blog and so I did :)
- How did you choose your primary platform (blog, Instagram, YouTube, etc)? I thought blogspot seemed easier to use!
- What’s your favorite thing about the online book community? The people!
- What sort of posts can readers expect from you? All kinds, I try to mix it up as much as I can.
- What book genres do you talk about most? YA, Womens Literature, Memoirs, all over the place :)
- Favorite food? Beverage? Hot Chocolate/Spaghetti
- Favorite color? It changes, but usually orange or green.
- Favorite things to do apart from reading? Traveling, Hiking, Running, :)
- Favorite tv shows? Gilmore Girls
- Favorite movies? The Wedding Singer, Armageddon, Cars
- Favorite musical artists? Garth Brooks, Jason Aldean
- Favorite places to shop? REI
- Favorite childhood books? Chicken Soup with Rice (Maurice Sendak)
- Favorite books read in the last five years? I have a fave list on my good reads page.
- Favorite genres? All sorts!
- Underrated book, series or author you love? The Richest Man in Town
- A book you want to see made into a film or tv show? Ummm not sure.
- Book boyfriend/girlfriend? Book BFF? Book family? All of you!
- Books you want to read in 2017? I set a goal to read the books I own!