Waiting on Wednesday: Maybe in Paris

Wednesday, February 22, 2017



"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating. This week I am excited to feature a book that appeals to me because of the setting! :) 



Release Date: June 20th, 2017



Summary from Goodreads:
Keira Braidwood lands in Paris with her autistic brother, Levi, and high hopes. Levi has just survived a suicide attempt and months in the psych ward—he’s ready for a dose of the wider world. Unlike their helicopter mom and the doctors who hover over Levi, Keira doesn’t think Levi’s certifiable. He’s just . . . quirky. Always has been.

Those quirks quickly begin to spoil the trip. Keira wants to traipse all over Europe; Levi barely wants to leave their grubby hotel room. She wants to dine on the world’s cuisine; he only wants fast food. Levi is one giant temper tantrum, and Keira’s ready to pull out her own hair.

She finally finds the adventure she craves in Gable, a hot Scottish bass player, but while Keira flirts in the Paris Catacombs, Levi’s mental health breaks. He disappears from their hotel room and Keira realizes, too late, that her brother is sicker than she was willing to believe. To bring him home safe, Keira must tear down the wall that Levi’s sickness and her own guilt have built between them.

4 comments:

  1. This one looks good! Added to my TBR on goodreads!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This books seems very interesting! I love Paris. I have been there three times and speak the language enough to get around. I, too , have an autistic brother. He doesn't like to travel much because it is too unpredictable and loud. Thanks for sharing this book, I will have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh interesting! It sounds like this might be a good fit for you. I love Paris too. I have only been once, but I would go back. Happy Reading!

      Delete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS