Bookmark Monday: Friends of the Free Library

Monday, February 6, 2017



Hi Everyone!

Just stopping today with a the new book meme that I learned about recently:  Bookmark Monday! This is hosted by: Guiltless Reading.

Here is what you do:
Do you have a bookmark you want to share? Just take a photo and link up in the linky!

Sounds pretty easy right?

I am excited to share with you this bookmark that I got when in Philly this last summer. We stopped into the Friends of the Free Library bookstore. Not only did they have some great finds, but they have cats who live at the store. I loved it! If you ever get the chance, I highly recommend checking it out :)

Happy Reading!

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea! Unfortunately I don't have any great book marks right now. I usually use a post it note lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) That's okay, sometimes I just use whatever I can find...receipts, etc. There are so many cute ones on etsy!

      Delete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS