Reading Recap

Sunday, February 26, 2017



Hi Everyone!

It’s been a while since I popped by with some mini-reviews, so let me share a few that I have been reading:

Where Am I now?
In this book, we meet up with Mara Wilson, who is famous for being a childhood actor. I enjoyed this book because we get to hear from her on her perspective growing up both in the spotlight and off camera. Several times in this book did I feel like she was telling me a story about her childhood that was funny and witty at the same time. I enjoyed her perspective on her life so far and I hope she writes more books in the future.

Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them: The Original Screenplay
I loved this book. It was the screenplay of the movie and I am so glad that I had a chance to read it after I saw the movie. It really brought it life for me. I enjoyed this and am really looking forward to the next parts of this to come out!


Meditations of John Muir
I adore this book. If you love nature and the quiet collection of a great outdoorsman, this would be a good recommendation for you. I loved the daily thoughts and mindfulness about the world around him. John Muir was a fascinating person and I recommend this book for anyone who wants to learn more about life.


P.S. I Still Love You (To All the Boys I've Loved Before, #2)
Lara Jean is back! In the follow up to Jenny Han’s first book about her, we get another look at her relationships and how things have progressed since the first book. I enjoyed this book every bit as much as the first one and I am delighted that a third one will be coming later this year. If you are looking for a fun contemporary read/series, I would highly recommend these books!

Have you read any of these books?

Happy Reading!

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Aw man! :( Sorry to hear that. I enjoyed all of them. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. I haven't read these but I did meet Mara Wilson in Minnesota about a year and a half ago. She signed a photo for me. It was so cool to see her in person. She was promoting the book you read.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh fun! :) I dont think I have ever met anyone famous.

      Delete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS