January 2017 Rewind

Thursday, February 2, 2017




Hi Everyone,

Happy January wrap up! I hope that you had a wonderful month. I am happy to report that I finished 20 books this month. The picture above is from a year ago, but winter is here in the greater DC area and I love that I can curl up with a good book :)

I won’t link to the reviews directly, but if you head over to the side of my blog you can sort my posts by month.

Specifically, I read:
9 Books for Review
11 Books I Own

I am happy with this because I am finally starting to read my own books. Yay!!

Highlights of the month included:
-Wrapping up one more round of #otspsecretsister
-Participating in the #Bout of Books 18, #24in 48, and #DAReadathon's
-Writing the Lunar Book Tag

What's in the que for you for Feb?


Happy Reading!

2 comments:

  1. Great job on reading so many books! My goal is to read more of what I want this year. I have a list of NetGalley books to get through by the end of March and then I should be in the clear. Except I keep requesting more lol.

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS