Just stopping by with another Top Ten Tuesday! This week's topic is Top Ten Books that I Love but Haven't Talked About Enough. I really like this topic because it gives me a chance to revist some books that I haven't thought about for a little bit!
1) Graphic Novels. They were not my typical read either, but then I picked them up and my whole world changed. These are the ones that I happen to love the most: Rat Queens and LumberJanes!
I am always looking for new ideas though, so if you have any suggestions for me, please let me know!
2) Anything by Elin Hilderbrand. Her books are interesting and have the beach town feel. I love them and I cannot wait for June for Here's to Us to get here!
3) Babysitters Club Graphic Novels! I loved these books as a child and being able to re-read them as graphic novels has been a lot of fun!
4) Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon. I got this one last year at Book Con and it was so awesome! Just a good story that keeps you turning those pages.
5) The Richest Man in Town. This is my favorite book! If you have not read it, please go do so and soon. I love the story!
6) The Happiness Project. Another favorite! If you want to have more happiness in your life, this is a good book for that. I loved hearing Gretchen's approach and it inspired my own!
7) Eat, Pray, Love. This book is about food, travel, and being true to yourself! It is a winning combo in my mind :)
8) Adopting the Racing Greyhound. A guide for those interested in adopting a greyhound! For those of you who know me, adopting our boy was one of the best decisions we ever made. This book is an excellent source of information. If you ever have questions, please let me know!
9) Hollowing Out the Middle- A book about rural America and the challenges that go along with it! I loved it, it reminded me of home.
10) My Year with Eleanor- A book about your facing your fears.
Have you read any of these books? What did you think?