Book Review: The Rumor

Thursday, July 16, 2015


Author: Elin Hilderbrand

Summary from Goodreads:

Gossip is juicy and the folks of Nantucket just love to eat it up. This is the story that includes a few truths, a few rumors, and the impact on the lives of the people living this beautiful place. Despite being over 400 pages, it was a great quick read. Perfect for a trip to the beach or those just looking to escape for a while.



Personal Review:
Elin is one of my favorite authors. Every June I look forward to seeing the next story that she puts out. This was another one that had vivid characters and interesting plot to keep me entertained all of the way through. The book made me think of how it was growing up in a small town and how the rumor mill started so easily. It is truthful in that this can happen to anyone!  


I have been anticipating this book for a while, but even more so following Book Con when I got to meet Elin. It was wonderful to meet her in person and to hear about her process for coming up with the next story she writes. I can’t wait for her next one, Winter Stroll, due out in December.


Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS