Book Review: The Complete Idiot's Guide to Backpacking and Hiking

Thursday, July 23, 2015



Author: Jason Stevens

Summary from Goodreads:
An insider’s guide to the basic set of information you should know before you go backpacking and hiking. Easy to read and understand, this book will get you on the path to accomplishing your goals of adventure! 



Personal Review:
I loved this book! I have been hiking for a while, but there are some basics that everyone should know. I love that it is written in an easy to read format and explains all of the aspects that you may come across on your adventures.

 

I found myself marking pages to come back again. I am thinking that this may be a book that is worth purchasing and re-reading as we start to prepare for longer adventures. I enjoyed the same anecdotes and how they explained every aspect of the sport.
 

This would be a must read book that is good for anyone who loves nature and adventure.
 

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS