Book Review: Finding Audrey

Thursday, July 9, 2015




 Author: Sophie Kinsella

Summary from Goodreads:
This book is the story of Audrey, who is recovering from a traumatic experience in her life. While her life is not easy, she soon that she has to expand her world in order to let the good in. Audrey soon discovers that she is stronger than she ever thought she could be.
 
Personal Review:
 

This book I picked based off an affinity for some of Sophie Kinsella novels and the recommendation of another blogger. I thought the story was an interesting one. There were a couple of passages were I literally had a lol moment and I appreciated that.
 

I would probably read more Young Adult books written by Sophie. I am excited to see her dabble in new area and still tell the stories that we have come to enjoy.
 
Happy Reading!

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed this one too!
    Great blog, by the way. Thanks for reaching out on Goodreads. :)

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS