Book Review: Beach Town

Thursday, July 23, 2015


Author: Mary Kay Andrews

Summary from Goodreads:

Another fun beach read for your bag down in the sunshine. This book is about Greer and the location she has spotted for her new movie, the town of Cypress Keys. The book is part amusement, a little romance, and mystery to understand what happened in her past. I enjoyed the book.   

Personal Review:
I enjoy the ‘lighter’ beach reads in the summer. This certainly fit the category. I enjoyed it because it had a few different moving parts in the story to keep you wanting to know what would happen next. I thought the characters were interesting and made up an interesting place in town.

I would love to see a follow up to this book. I think it would be interesting to see what life is like when the movie crew wasn’t around. I enjoy reading about small towns and the people who live there, calling it home.

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS