Weekend Recap

Monday, March 7, 2016



Hi Everyone!

Just popping by with a couple of quick summaries from this last week. I have had a busy couple of weeks with work (for both personal and travel), so I haven't been able to do as much reading as I would like.

In any case though, here are two more book summaries:

Miss Fortune: Fresh Perspectives on Having It All From Someone Who Is Not Okay
In this book, Laura Weedman shares a series of stories about her life including those of love interests, her dog Carlos, and the impact of the birth of her son. In each story she shares highlights about how some of the crazy situations she has been in. I found some of the books a little bit extreme for my tastes, but others were pretty funny. I enjoyed that the book was light and showed a real portrait of her life. She seems to always try to find the silver lining in every situation and I appreciate that. An interesting book and read.

BSC #4-Claudia and Mean Janine
Another graphix novel in the BSC series, this is book #4. This time our attention is called to Claudia, who has to deal with her difficult sister Janine. She states that they are very different people and have a hard time getting along. When Claudia’s grandma get sick, she has to learn to get along with her sister for her grandma’s sake. An interesting book and just as good as I remember! I love reading the books in this format. It is one more way the characters really come alive for me.


What are you reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS