Feb Rewind

Friday, March 4, 2016



Hi Everyone,

I have seen a few people do a monthly recap or rewind about what happened on their blog during the last month. I thought that this might be a fun new addition to what I have on the blog, so I am going to try to recap Feb 2016 here:

I read 17 books this month! I won’t link to the reviews directly, but if you head over to the side of my blog you can sort my posts by month.
Specifically, I read:
5 Books for Review
3 Books I Own
8 Library Books
1 Extra Book that was based on reading with my hubby!

They fell into the following groupings for my Challenges:
I love Libraries-6 Books
Mt. TBR-2 Books
#RockmyTBR-1 Book
Popsugar-4 books 
Read Harder-3 Book
(Some books overlap!)

Highlights of the month included:
Participating in Rainbowthon 2.0
Participating in my first Book Tour!
Participating in the Love for Books Readathon
Participating in the LoveaThon
Connecting with new friends through twitter and other places!

I have to say, it turned out to be another busy month! But so much fun :)   I hope that you had a successful month of reading! What’s in your que for March?

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS