#TBRTakedown 4.0

Sunday, June 19, 2016




Since I enjoy challenges, I have decided to participate in #TBRTakedown 4.0 (hosted by Leaning Lights) that runs from June 20-26. I have a few ideas for books, but I have an insane week ahead of me for work, so my goal is really to read as much as I can!

Here’s the books on my list based on the challenges:
TBR over a year – Yes Please (which will double for COYER)
Sequel –(TBD)
First book in series – Cinder (which will double for COYER)
Out of comfort zone – The Assassination of the Archduke
From recent haul – The Happiness of Pursuit

Are you participating? What are you reading?

Happy Reading!  

6/26 Update:
So I am just stopping by quick with my final update for this challenge. I am happy to report that I finished 6 books! Yay! However, I was only able to get to one of the challenges this go round. I am a little bummed, but considering everything else going on this week I will take it! :) Thanks to Shannon (@leaninglights) as always for hosting a fun event!

2 comments:

  1. Go! Go! Go! I'm just now getting back into a reading groove. I hope I can stick with it. This weather is making me cranky lol

    Karen @For What It's Worth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) I hope you are able to! I think it is the humidity...:)

      Delete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS