20 Books of Summer Reading

Wednesday, June 1, 2016



I heard about the the 20 Books of Summer reading event from my friend @jmillwanders and thought it sounded fun! This event is hosted by Cathy of 746 Books and involves reading 20 books over the course of the summer. It starts on June 1st and runs through September 5th. Learn more about the event here.

I am doing a couple of things this summer, but I am always up for anything that helps me to stay focused! I don't have a specific 20 books picked out, but I will be updating this post as I finish them.


Books I have Finished:
1) Sunshine Beach
2) Tell Me 3 Things
3) The Memory of Bread
4) Illuminae
5) The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up 

6) Summer Days and Summer Nights
7) A Corner of the Universe

8) The Museum of Heartbreak 
9) Night
10) Reverie
11) The Mine
12) Indiana Belle
13) The Happiness of Pursuit

14) Dietland
15) Yes Please
16) Here's to Us
17) Into the Black

18) Tonight the Streets Are Ours
19) Dakota Born
20) Dakota Home
21) Always Dakota
22) Buffalo Valley

23) You Know Me Well 
24) The Season
25) What Happens at the Beach
26) Giant Days Vol. 1 and 2
27) The Memory Book

28) LumberJanes Vol. 4
29) Halfway to the Sky
30) The Life Changing Magic of Not Giving a F&*(

31) Small Great Things
32) Lily and Dash's Book of Dares


Will you join us?

Happy Reading! 

7/28 Update: I am calling it on this challenge too! I have done more than the 20 books, so I am very happy! :) I have a busy August, so I want  to be able to focus on a few other books. Thanks for the fun event. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS